quinta-feira, 6 de junho de 2013

God Blesses me






Every day I talk to God about my plans.
In my life I have examples of the miracles he do.
Today, when I woke up and saw the sun, I perceived that He love me.
I depend Him.
His promisses for me are amazing. I'm happy because I met the God's word in a important moment in my life: When I was teenager. This  have made all difference for me. In my choices. In my decisions. In my expectations.
So, happening whatever in my life I'm sure, God make all for my good.
I liked to fight street, I worried with small things that today doesn't do difference for me.
Today I look my past and as I thought in to do things wrong and off of God's will.
I was driving my life to precipice. In at moment He rescued me and gave me new life.

I'm grateful for it.

I Thank God.

Thank you so much

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário