terça-feira, 24 de setembro de 2013

I'm back!

Hi guys!

It's been a long time that I don't write here.
The English is an amazing language. At last month I was on vacation and almost didn’t study English in this period. This didn’t help me, because back at school was more hard.
Now, I started study again, this time around with more  motivation. And I believe that until end of this year my english will be best than today. How I am studying?
I  did download of app “ Inglês On Line” in Google Play. This app has been more important for me.
I believe that it will help you too.
Every day I listen one podcast, just one once time. First I don’t read the transcript, I just listen.
During one week I listen the same podcast. After I read the transcription I try write a text based on informations of podcast with my own words.
This way I improve my vocabulary and practice listening.

This is all!!


See you later!


JUNIO OLIVEIRA

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário